2/27/2012

She Didn't Know The Score

Man, it was a "going through the motions kinda morning" today. I just felt slow and tired.

There was an incident on the train where a woman was sorta shouting at a little boy for taking her seat - I guess. The little boy is on the train all the time. His name is Sam. He likes window seats. People usually get up for him.

I have never seen this shouting woman before but she seemed determined to let this kid know that she was having none of his nonsense.

Sam's poor mom was struggling to get on the train. She always has a stroller with her and as of the past 6 or so months, she has a little baby girl with her too.

Once Sam's mom got on, the situation was diffused but it was a little tense for a few seconds. Sam didn't react at all to the shouting woman's repeated calls of "Excuse me!?!"

I think the regulars were a little perplexed. Sam gets prince treatment on the train. I don't think this woman knew the score.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:33
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Sunny, chilly, high 20s
Shady Gas Price: $3.59
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

No comments: