2/08/2012

In This Non-Winter

Today was a colder day..but in this non-winter, temps in the teens is really nothing. This is a good day during a bad winter. Yeah, the temps were cold but the wind was non-existent and that's the real killer. Wind chills kill.

Car ride was good. My check engine light came back on after a month and a half of being incognito. I just need it to be off on a Saturday morning in March so I can get my inspection sticker without a hassle.

Train and walk was good. I got a coffee from Boston Brewin today. Nice little coffee closet on Bromfield St. Prices are good too. Give them a try...


------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:33
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Mostly sunny, colder
Shady Gas Price: $3.49
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: