12/27/2011

Threw The Bums A Dime In Your Prime

Yay - it's back to work time for me. I slept in later and took the 7:26 train out of N. Billerica.

It was pretty quiet and there weren't as many people on the train.

There was one hangup at Wilmington. We had to wait for the Haverhill train to get through the station. The wait added a few minutes to the ride.

The walk was good - I think I hit all the lights right and was able to cross the streets with no delay. I gave a buck to the homeless guy who wishes me a good day everyday. It's my two year anniversary at this job and it seems like I have more good days than bad days.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 7:09
Departure Time From Train Station 7:26
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:09
Weather as I call it: Mostly cloudy
Shady Gas Price: $3.25
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: