12/01/2011

Remember It's December

I had a early meeting and I also had to make change for the old parking machine so I got up a half hour before I usually do. I walked out of the house and I was hit with a big gust of wind.

I went to the gas station mart down the street from the train station. There are some scary characters hanging out in the store. There's guys playing Keno and dudes just watching you in the parking lot.

I got a bottled water which broke my 10 dollar bill so that I had enough singles for the slot.

Once I was on the train, I realized that I didn't have my December pass. I pushed the pass into the top buckle of the seat to cover up the month. I got away with it.

I bought a ticket for the ride back though.



------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:02
Departure Time From Train Station 6:26
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:08
Weather as I call it: Dark. Colder. 30s
Shady Gas Price: $3.28
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: