11/09/2011

Usually Mechanical Problems Happen In The Cold

Ok so I left the house at 6:33A and I thought I was going to be early.

Wrong!

I got to the 495/3 interchange and there was traffic traffic traffic...silly traffic too.

Luckily, I arrived at the train station just a few minutes later than usual. I thought it would matter.

Wrong!

The train was delayed because of mechanical problems. I don't know which train I took but it came to the station about 12 minutes late. Not too bad when the scrolling information board stated it was going to be more like 25 to 30 minutes.

The train was a little slow at Wilmington but all and all...not too bad.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:33 AM
Departure Time From Train Station 7:12 AM
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:02 AM
Weather as I call it: Sunny, warm, high 40s
Shady Gas Price: $3.39
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3.5
Feared for my life: No

No comments: