11/07/2011

More Trash For You Today

I brought the trash to the curb this morning. We didn't get any trash pick up last Monday because the trucks couldn't get down our street. There was a large tree that was bent over the road. Smaller vehicles like my SUV could get through but a large garbage truck would not be able to pass under the newly made tree bridge.

With two barrels at the end of the driveway, I drove away with some frosted side windows.

There was a little traffic build up on Route 3. I am glad I didn't have to deal with the bulk of it since my exit got me out of that mess before it had me in its clutches.



------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:35
Departure Time From Train Station 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:43
Weather as I call it: Sunny, cold, 30s
Shady Gas Price: $3.39
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nah

No comments: