8/31/2011

Train Car Smells

I left the house early today so I could get some change from the ol' machine in the train station so I could pay for parking. Parking is 4 dollars a day and when all you have is 10s and 5s, you need to find somewhere that will give you change.

I like the machine. There's no small talk needed with the machine.

Sometimes there is an issue with the bill and you have to insert it a number of times but for the most part, it suits my needs.

I got the change for a 10 dollar bill. I got 10 golden coins and I put four of them in the slot that corresponded with my parking space.

Once I got on the train, there was a strong smell of urine. Somebody had a accident on the train.

Yuck. It got better as time went on - as more people got on bringing their own scents, it drowned out the urine smell.

The last three stops were pleasant.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:15
Departure Time From Train Station 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Sunny, cooler, 50s
Shady Gas Price: $3.63
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

No comments: