6/02/2010

Well That Was A Long Time Away

I can't believe that six weeks went by without me posting a report about my commute. Man, I got lazy...or I got busy at work. Hey, that happens.

So, I got behind some dude in a Volvo who liked to come to a dead stop on the highway. We would be in stop and go traffic...he liked to hold on to the stop portion of the traffic as long as he could. He probably was having some manual transmission issues, but it just wasn't the time to have them.

Ok, I will try to keep the content flowing now.

------------------------------
Departure Time From Home: 6:33
Departure Time From Train Station 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Mostly sunny, 60s
Shady Gas Price: $2.79
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

No comments: