6/24/2010

Making The Baby Cry

There are a few moms that bring their toddlers into Boston on the train. I am pretty sure they dump them off at daycare and then they go off to work. That part has got to be tough. These kids are pretty well behaved for the most part. Sometimes they start crying on the train and it's not pleasant for anybody.

What I love is when the old ladies come over to make googly eyes at the kids and the little guys start crying. That's the best! It's a real scene. There's one lady in particular that doesn't take the hint. She keeps coming back for more. I don't think she understands that the kids don't like it.

Do us a favor and stop tormenting the kids!!

------------------------------
Departure Time From Home: 6:31
Departure Time From Train Station 6:58
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Sunny, hot, muggy
Shady Gas Price: $2.71
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nah

No comments: