2/17/2010

Tires Were Spinning

I pulled out of my driveway today and had a hard time climbing the hill. Our road had been plowed but there seemed to be a thin layer of ice underneath the dusting of snow that fell between 9PM and Midnight last night. I kept my foot on the accelerator and I kept inching up the hill. Suddenly I saw a Ford Explorer in my rear view. He must have come up on my quick. He didn't seem to have the trouble I was having. I think he almost hit me. People drive too fast on my road anyway. Everyone should just slow down and be careful of dudes with front wheel drive.


------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:50
Departure Time From Train Station 7:26
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:06
Weather as I call it: Sunny, mid 20s
Shady Gas Price: $2.65
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: