2/15/2010

President's Day Fun

Yeah I had to work today. I think this may have been the first President's day that I have had to work since the 90s. The train was a little busier than I thought. It was filled with other sad schlubs like me who had to get themselves up and run for the train. Saturday schedules don't really make for a lot of choice. It was either the 7 o'clock or the 9 o'clock for me. I got there just in time to catch the 7 o'clock. I looked like a mess getting out of my car without my coat on and my bag flapping around. I was definitely the unprepared guy this morning.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:55
Departure Time From Train Station 7:08
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:50
Weather as I call it: Mostly cloudy, cold. 20s.
Shady Gas Price: $2.65
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: Nah

No comments: