9/22/2008

Like A Spring

Ahhhh…

After a weekend of moving and unpacking, I was ready for the new commute. I got out the door without too many distractions and headed out to good ol’ Route 3…

It started out ok…but then the volume got heavier and heavier…to the point where it was stop and go…and I thought to myself…”This isn’t good…”

But then, the traffic started to ease out and the speeds started to increase. It felt like the coils of a spring expanding after being contracted for too long.

It’s a Monday…so I think I wasn’t on the road with the majority of the weekend warriors…but it was a good first day.


------------------------------

Departure Time: 7:06
Arrival Time: 7:42
Weather as I call it: Overcast and cool
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: