9/10/2008

Failed Strategy

I thought if I left my house earlier today, it would mean I would really cut down on my travel time. This thought was proved wrong today.

There were a few things I didn’t account for…one was the commuter rail that runs through Melrose. Since it crosses over a street I use to get onto 93, I was delayed a little bit there.

Then there were just weird pockets of traffic where there usually isn’t any. Not sure what caused them (no visible signs of a breakdown, accident, or rogue crosswalk officer), but it really slowed me down.

Again, my commute will change in a week and a half….so I can’t really get attached to it.


------------------------------

Departure Time: 7:04
Arrival Time: 7;48
Weather as I call it: Sunny and cooler High 50s
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: