12/20/2005

Tuesday December 20, 2005

Departure Time: 7:32
Arrival Time: 8:19
Weather as I call it: More cold temps. Hey, it's December in Boston.
Paper Guy: Same outfit as yesterday...but I noticed a scarf today.
Shady Gas Price: Holding steady at $2.17
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Another easy drive. Next week should be even better.

Let's discuss solar glare. Ok, now I wear sunglasses every time I drive to work...except when it's cloudy...cuz doing that would be...unsettling.

When the sun is out in its full glory this time of year, it causes blindness faster than alcohol poisoning. It troubles me that peeps aren't wearing proper eye protection driving to work this time of year.

What did ZZ Top say, "Get yourself some cheap sunglasses?" Oh yeah.

I can't believe I just quoted ZZ Top in my blog.

No comments: