12/09/2005

Friday December 9, 2005

Departure Time: 7:33
Arrival Time: 8:32
Weather as I call it: Heavy Snow
Paper Guy: Fully bundled up...newspaper in a plastic bag...no shades.
Shady Gas Price: $2.04 !
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Snow hits Boston! Schools closed everywhere because of one inch on the ground...When I was in school, they never cancelled for this trival amount of snow (they are predicting 3-6 inches). Now I don't care because it lightens the number of cars on the roads.

Big thanks to the taxi that couldn't pick a lane on Soldier's Field road today. I didn't yell at you...but you were annoying me enough to post it in the blog. I probably could have shaved 3 minutes off my time this morning if you had let me pass you.

***I am off from work all next week...although I won't have a daily capture of my trip, I will post some analysis of the last few months...stay tuned***

No comments: