8/28/2008

Full On School Kids

I have to say, last year was worse.

All the high school kids had to report to classes today.

They were all jammed on the bus...but last year, I barely was able to get on...This year, I blazed a trail to the back and sat down. Pretty good.

There was a woman standing in front of me. She was trying to open the emergency exit hatch at the top of the bus. I really don't know why she was doing that.

Maybe she was hot. No matter, I didn't think it was a good idea for her to play with AN EMERGENCY EXIT HATCH.

She was also yelling at the bus driver: "What are you stopping? You're not getting anybody to get on. Keep going!"

This is my second to last MBTA trip to work. The blog goes into Mach 3 starting next Tuesday.

------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 7:11
Bus Arrival Time: 7:31
T Departure Time: 7:32
T Arrival Time: 7:53
Weather as I call it: Sunny and cool. Getting used to this...!
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: Nah

No comments: