8/02/2013

It's Been A Fun Ride

I am thinking of bringing this blog to a close. It's been a while since I have felt compelled to type up a report of my latest trip. My route is fairly incident free and character free. Outside of reporting on the weather and the gas price, I don't really have much that is worth my commentary. I probably jinxed it. Now it's going to be crazy/awful/fascinating and I will be sucked back into it. I don't think that would be the most horrible thing ever to happen, for sure. So, commute well. Be well. The blog's not dead but it's not alive.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:42
Arrival Time at Work: 7:28
Weather as I call it: Rainy
Shady Gas Price: $3.65
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: