6/14/2013

Not On Rainy Fridays

Usually my drive to work on Fridays is a breeze. On rainy Fridays, not so much. Not that the commute was overly annoying or troublesome, it was just slower than normal. I did almost hit a car when changing lanes on the highway. I misjudged how quick the car in front of me was stopping. As I moved to the next lane over to the left, I got a little close to the car's rear bumper. No harm and no foul as they say. No spy guy. I tend not to see him on Fridays anyway since I pass by his bus stop before he's typically out there. On this day, he was probably hiding from the rain.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:42
Arrival Time at Work: 7:38
Weather as I call it: Rainy
Shady Gas Price: $3.47
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No - but I did jolt myself a bit when I realized I almost hit someone.

No comments: