5/22/2013

Spy Games

So somewhere in Waltham, along my commute to work, there is this guy who I see and have been seeing everyday standing on the sidewalk. He is probably waiting for the bus or something, I don't know. He is always wearing a vintage leather jacket, some old shoes, and a grumpy expression. He seems tall - over six feet in height and his hair is starting to gray. He has an Eastern European look to him. He may be a spy from the Cold War. Today we locked eyes for a few moments. I had to look away. I didn't want him reading my mind. Spy stuff, you know. I guess we'll be seeing more of each other.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:48
Arrival Time at Work: 7:53
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, 50s
Shady Gas Price: $3.45
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: