9/28/2011

Gasoline and Coffee

My gas light was on and I had to fill up. I thought I would be able to take the same train I always do with a little side trip to the ol' gas station, but no.

The gas station was filled up with cars going to DD instead of getting gas so I had to wait for some goofballs to move.

I missed the train by that much.

I went and got some coffee cuz that's what I like to do in the morning if I have extra time.

I got my li'l coffee from SBucks and proceeded to spill a good portion of it on my shirt sleeve and pants and a first degree burn on my hand.

It's a beautiful morning.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:33
Departure Time From Train Station 7:27
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:06
Weather as I call it: Sunny, 60s
Shady Gas Price: $3.55
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 4
Feared for my life: Nah

No comments: