2/28/2011

I Assume This Is North Station

Freezing rain met me as I walked out of the door. I had to scrape the windows and the windshield before driving. Then, I noticed that my neighbors had their trash barrels out and saw that we didn't. So, I stopped, got out, and dragged the barrel to the curb.

I got on the roads and people were driving slowly. I got to the train station on time, but barely. Some other people were running behind too. The train horn blasted as a guy ran across the tracks right before the engine came into the station.

As I was walking off the train, the guy beside me asked, "This is North Station, I presume." Yep, this is the last stop.


------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:38
Departure Time From Train Station 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Freezing rain, rain, fog
Shady Gas Price: $3.29
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

No comments: