7/09/2010

Need A Ride To Maine

I saw a weird scene on the street to the train station this morning. There was a couple of women who were holding up a sign that said "Need a ride to Maine". It said some other stuff but I couldn't make it out. It was out of the ordinary. I think they were in front of the entrance to a junkyard. Yikes.

The train was less crowded today...much less than it has been all week. They finally ran a train today with 6 cars instead of 5.

The doors I usually use to get in weren't opened today, so I had to walk down a bit to use the next set of doors. I was able to get into the car I usually sit in though.

I am on vacation next week. Write to you soon.


------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:34
Departure Time From Train Station 7:00
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:42
Weather as I call it: Partly cloudy, a little cooler today.
Shady Gas Price: $2.69
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No.

No comments: