4/05/2010

Altercation At North Station

As I was walking down the stairs at North Station, I saw an altercation of some sort at the doors.

What I saw was a man pushing/hitting a woman...which made me say "whoa" out loud. It was pretty jarring. I am not sure what happened beforehand to provoke such a response, but it wasn't cool.

What I could deduce was that the woman was coming through the door at the same time as the man was exiting. Maybe she shoved him first? Maybe she wouldn't yield to him.

Who knows. Let's stay out of each others' way. Respect the "stay to the right" rule.

And let's stop hitting each other...

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:50
Departure Time From Train Station 7:27
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:05
Weather as I call it: Sunny
Shady Gas Price: $2.75
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: