10/27/2009

Every Day Is a Gift

My wife and I say that to each other in a deadpan voice...right around the time both kids start to lose it around bedtime.

Every day is a gift.

It makes us laugh. It's nice to say when you are walking out of the house and into the cold and gray.

Drive was fine today. Some forceful merging at points. The Rte. 495 exit down the street from Chelmsford center is always a little spicy in the morning. A dude in an old Mercedes decided it was time for him to join traffic without asking or thanking.

I was able to take the shortcut to get around the construction need Bedford center...which made up for any earlier issues.


------------------------------

Departure Time: 7:09
Arrival Time: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, 35°F
Shady Gas Price: $2.57 - Yikes!
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2.5
Feared for my life: Nah

No comments: