8/13/2009

Thanks For Pulling In Front Of Me

While driving this morning, two cars decided to press their luck and pull out in front of me to take their left turns. I tooted my horn at them both since that is what I do. If you are going to be bold like that, then you should make haste....not take your time and make things dangerous for everyone.

Other than that, the wet roads and the cloudy skies didn't deter me much.

I did run a red light at Drum Hill. I am sorry...but I thought I could make the yellow light and failed...

Off tomorrow. See you around the roads.


------------------------------

Departure Time: 7:02
Arrival Time: 7:29
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, a little drizzly here and there, low 60s
Shady Gas Price: $2.61
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3.5
Feared for my life: No

No comments: