6/10/2009

Vengeance!

Eh, it's not really vengeance...I just being saucy today.

I was being nice and I let one person cut in front of me at a stop light in the center of Chelmsford. Well, somebody else (an additional somebody) took advantage of my kindness and she cut in before I could get rolling... She pulled the "if I don't make eye contact, it's okay if I pull out in front of you" move. I hate that move....even though I have been guilty of that move in the past.

It irked me for some reason that she got in front of me without my full consent.


Anyway, she pulled in front of me and was ahead of me for the rest of my drive...until...

We got to Bedford center and she tried to take a short cut...it turned out to be a long cut because I stayed on the main road and got in front of her. NICE!

I win!

You know...I think I need a hobby.



------------------------------

Departure Time: 7:01
Arrival Time: 7:33
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, some misty rain.
Shady Gas Price: $2.53
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

No comments: