5/06/2009

Sometimes It's True

I have always liked the slippery when wet signs. The squiggly lines always looked cool. But I never really believed those signs...I always felt they exaggerated the peril.

Although the road I was driving on this morning didn't have a sign suggesting you should be careful when the roadway is wet, it should have.

I was behind a long line of cars...stopping frequently because of a school bus. When I braked, my rear wheels slid.

See! Slippery When Wet!

I had a scare that was about 1.3 seconds long...but enough to remind me that I need new tires.

Just add it to the list of things I need to buy.

Gas price is up again. Boo.

------------------------------

Departure Time: 7:07
Arrival Time: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Light rain, wet roads, 40s
Shady Gas Price: $2.09
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: Yeah.

No comments: