2/03/2009

Road Sins

I witnessed one of the deadly sins of the road. I let someone enter traffic in front of me. The woman was waiting to exit a gas station parking lot and she looking a little impatient.

She kept rolling into the street, little by little...so I stopped for her. I was going to have to stop for an intersection ahead...so it made sense.

With a wave, she got in front of me...then proceeded to go verrrrrry sloooooooooow.

She also stopped to let other people through...which annoyed me.

It is a sin to barge in front someone (a traffic disruption in itself) and then disrupt traffic further by going slow, stopping, braking erratically, etc.

Don't do it.

------------------------------

Departure Time: 6:58
Arrival Time: 7:31
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, quiet. More snow to come!
Shady Gas Price: $1.85
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 4
Feared for my life: No

No comments: