5/23/2008

Calisthenics While U Wait

It has been going on for a while now, but this morning I am finally going to write about it. An elderly lady likes to do Calisthenics at our bus stop. Lots of wild toe touches, swinging of her legs, and other type activties are rocking our li'l stop every weekday morning!

I found it strange at first, since you don't normally see that happening at the stop. Now, I would feel lost without it. If she's not flailing her arms and legs around, something's wrong.

Some people driving by in cars like to slow down and stare. C'mon peeps, move along. She's just trying to get the old blood flowing.


------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 6:57
Bus Arrival Time: 6:13
T Departure Time: 6:15
T Arrival Time: 6:35
Weather as I call it: Sunny, high 40s. Bring on the warmer temps.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life:

No comments: