4/16/2009

Yelling At The Top Of His Lungs

There was some dude behind me that I saw via my rear view mirror yelling at someone or something.

Not at me...at least I don't think so.

He kept turning his head to the right and was visibly angry. I couldn't hear him, but it was clear he was shouting.

Now, the object of his shouting and ranting was not apparent. It did not appear to be outside his car since there was nothing on that side of his car throughout.

There may have been someone in the back seat...but I couldn't see that person or that pet.

The scene was disturbing nonetheless. It made me happy that he wasn't following me for long.


------------------------------

Departure Time: 7:03
Arrival Time: 7:34
Weather as I call it: Sunny...a little cooler than yesterday.
Shady Gas Price: $1.93
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nah, but it was a bit scary.

No comments: