6/23/2008

No Passing Through

Hi there,

I am guessing the bus schedule has changed since I waited at the stop for an extended period of time. I think we look forward to not having the high school kids on the bus, but then they take away a whole bus run and make things even worse.

The title of the post is the same as the message that is written above the front and back door of every Orange Line car. It seems someone(s) is having fun scratching off the "P" and the "Th" of this message and making the statement something entirely different. Not sure what it means, but it's different.


------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 7:02
Bus Arrival Time: 7:17
T Departure Time: 7:21
T Arrival Time: 7:42
Weather as I call it: Cloudy 60s
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

No comments: